Thursday, September 29, 2011

EPISODE 132: Pollaski goes classless

The following was posted at whirlybirdz.com

So here I am in the ATL, waiting for my match tonight against CCM and his wife Arianna.  And everyone’s all psyched, because this apparent rivalry between both myself and Millar, and Arianna and Nikkii, come to a head.

Yeah, except, there is no rivalry.  Tonight isn’t going to be anything more than another Michael Vick incident- yours truly putting a bad dog, and his worthless bitch, into the Chattacoochie river and holding it under until the bubbles stop.  Because that’s all Millar is, a worthless, do nothing mouthpiece who hasn’t truly given a shit in ages.

Mark Horton gets racketeered for telling the truth about Gambini.  Millar just sits there.

Lucas Peek slams a chair through Lilah Carter’s skull, Millar just sits there.

Mr. Showtime gets kicked out of SVW because he had a misunderstanding with Strike.  Millar just sits there. 

Arianna Millar doesn’t watch where she’s fucking going, and jumps on my foot, injuring me, and CCM blows a gasket, and beats the living hell out of me, when I was at my weakest moment.

And let’s be honest, that’s the only reason Millar got his fat ass out of the chair.  Because he thought I was weak.  Because he thought that there would be no comeuppance.  Because it was easier than incurring the wrath of Anthony Gambini, or even Lucas Peek.

Or so he thought.

You see, I was just out to tweak a couple noses, step on a few toes and have a little fun at Climax.  And you know what?  I did, no matter how cold it turns out arena’s are when your clothing is minimal.  But Arianna pulls a hissy-fit because Nikkii Spainhower is better than her, and I actually have the gall to call her on it, and suddenly CCM is all over the place, raging about what a cunt I am.

Let’s face it, kids.  The only reason CCM is involved is because he knows that Arianna’s never shown a shred of reasonable talent whatsoever.  Now, don’t get my wrong, Nikkii ain’t exactly Robbyn Helmsley herself, but if you can get her to focus, and maybe be a bit less gullible, and you have a fully competent wrestler in that ring. 

Not so with Arianna.  Let’s face it, we all know that the girl likes pink because the concept of ‘lavender’ or ‘yellow’ are too big of words for her.  And while I’ll admit the girl’s probably a helluva fuck, there’s only so much vacant doe-eyed staring a guy can take before he finds the face extremely punchable.

Millar, you want a war?  You got one.  I just hope you’re prepared when the bodycount comes in,and you realize that you and your brainless wife were the primary casualties.  Because you didn’t win when you Pearl Harbored me.  You only awoke the sleeping giant.  And now shit’s in the air, headed for your coastline.  Millar, you can be Hiroshima, and your wife can play Nagasaki.  Fat Man and Little Girl are coming.

Boom.

Polla. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment