Sunday, September 26, 2010

Issue #7: Salt in the Wound

The following blog was posted at whirlybirdz.com. The opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinions of the WhirlyBirdz VHS, CPW or anyone but the author. So please don’t sue them.

Sorry, kids. I don't have too much time here, given that I'm travelling to Los Angeles and all for the CPW show, but I just saw Michelle Taylor's tard-rant, and well, there was just too much wrong with this that I had to comment.

First of all, Michelle, we're not BETTING on this match. That camera thing isn't a wager, it's a stipulation. I'm not putting $1,000 up on this match, or anything involving you. You win, you get my title, and if that's not enough for you, then don't show up this week.

Second of all, and oh my God...

Quote:
So, Pollaski, in a No DQ match, where anything is possible, I am going to show you why I am still the underdog in this business


So you're going to show me why nobody expects you to win? Because, seriously? Over the past couple of months, I've kind of already seen why for myself. You don't have an ounce of brains, and you don't have an ounce of talent. And, let's be honest here, you don't have an ounce of a chance against me.

Michelle, you're done for. It's plain as day, and everyone else in the world has already figured it out. The only stipulation I honestly care about is that my belt is on the line, and anything will go in this match. But I will admit, it will be fun for Valerie and Cammie to make you prance about like a trained monkey for the next few weeks.

Just remember Michelle, while your being humiliated week in and week out, wrestling in a fat suit, buying me a new camera, and not getting any more title shots, that YOU were the one who asked for all this.

Polla. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment